What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is a non contact therapy, and is based
on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and it what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it
is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The treatment will feel like a wonderful glowing radiace that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including
body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
not only helped patients with physical ailments but also helped those with minor psychological problems as well.
- One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities
(immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which
a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more
severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love,
it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions,
preventing them from being so draining and offers another perspective.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms
of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce
side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness (recovery from surgery, but regular
treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
Combine with FAR INFRA-RED THERAPY FOR OPTIMUM AND FAST RESULTS